- Agent Nateur Holy Oil is founded by Jena Covello. It is described to alleviate wrinkles, dark spots, breakouts, scars and enlarged pores. This natural and organic face oil works deep into the skin, revealing a healthy and natural glow.
- Bulgarian Rose Damascena: refines skin, treats acne, reduces redness and inflammation
- Calcium K: stimulates the production of hyaluronic acid from inside the skin cells creating smoother, tighter and firmer skin
- Organic Oryza Sativa: prevents sun damage, high in vitamin E, reduces age spots and discoloration, penetrates deep into the skin
- Organic Rosehip Oil: restores skin tone, hydrates, corrects hyperpigmentation and dark spots, reduces acne scars, wrinkles and fine lines
- Organic Helichrysum: promotes collagen and smooth, calm skin
- Organic Vitamins C and E: brightens the skin, improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and reduces redness
Retails for $120.00
2. Josie Maran Argan Oil
There’s only one ingredient in this bottle: the highest-quality, pure, organic, natural Argan Oil. Josie Maran’s Pure 100% Argan Oil is a multi-tasker that nourishes and conditions. Absorbs easily into skin, intensely hydrating and leaving behind a dewy glow.
Loaded with Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, Argan Oil has amazing conditioning properties. Argan oil benefits your skin head to toe, even hair and nails.
- Organic multitasker
- Nature’s richest source of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamin E
- Nourishes dry, sensitive, and normal skin
Retails for $49.00
3. Le Prunier
Le Prunier Plum Beauty Oil is a multi-purpose oil that helps to balance, restore and refresh skin. This clean oil is luxurious in texture, quick absorbing and weightless on the skin. Le Prunier’s patent pending blend of plum varietals is naturally abundant in essential antioxidants, nourishing omega fatty acids 6 & 9 and powerful polyphenols, all of which help support against environmental stressors and seal in moisture. It’s rich in vitamin A & E to assist with healing and hydration.
Morning & night, apply a few drops to cleansed skin. Additionally, mix a drop with your favorite face cream, foundation or body lotion to enhance its benefits. For hair, use every day after shampooing or conditioning. Apply oil to ends of damp hair to protect against blow dry heat damage. Once hair is dry, apply directly to the ends of your hair to soften & smooth.
Retails for $72.00
4. Peet Rivko Balancing Face Oil
The Peet Rivko Balancing Face Oil provides an extra boost of hydration without the greasy finish. Nourish and strengthen your skin with a signature blend of organic avocado, jojoba, and prickly pear oils—it’s rich in essential fatty acids and natural antioxidants. Free from essential oils, this Balancing Face Oil hydrates without irritation, making it especially effective for sensitive skin.
Retails for $44.00
5. The Ordinary Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil
This formulation uses 100% pure Rosehip Seed Oil that is both cold-pressed and organic. Rosehip Seed Oil is rich in linolenic acid and pro-vitamin A, all of which degrade when the oil extraction process involves heat. While cold-pressed extraction is complex, it preserves all of the quality of this important oil which has been shown to reduce signs of photo-aging and many other skin conditions.
Retails for $9.80